Tadalafil oral jelly 20 mg strip
|20 pills - 132.88 EURO (6.64 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|40 pills - 246.77 EURO (6.17 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|60 pills - 341.69 EURO (5.69 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|Product Name: Tadalafil oral jelly 20 mg strip|
Name of active ingredient: Tadalafil
Dosage: 20 mg / strip
For large orders the Registered Mail shipping fee will be applied for each 100 pills.
For order more then 300 pills or bulk orders, please, contact [email protected] in order to have a special price.
Out of stock
|Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) is an orally disintegrating strip solution for treating erectile dysfunction (ED). The advantage of orally disintegrating strips is that they provide the convenience of a liquid dose while preserving the dosage accuracy of a solid dose. The oral strips start to dissolve in less than 10 seconds, are rapidly absorbed and hence start providing the medical effect within 15 minutes. Erection can be achieved easily after proper sexual stimulation. The effect lasts for upto 36 hours after taking the dose.
Active Ingredient present in Tadalia Oral Strip
The active ingredient present in Tadalia Oral strip is Tadalafil. Each Tadalia Oral disintegrating Strip contains 20 mg of Tadalafil.
Advantages of Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips)
The advantages of Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) are given below:
- Tadalia is supplied in thin strips which are just 40 to 140 microns thick.
- Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) are very easy to administer even in a public place without attracting undue attention.
- Ideal for men who desire a very fast medical effect.
- Tadalia starts dissolving in less than 10 seconds and completely disintegrates in about 30 seconds.
- The active ingredient Tadalafil is rapidly absorbed. The medical effects starts in less than 15 minutes and lasts for up to 36 hours.
Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) are for use as needed. A maximum of one 20 mg strip of Tadalia Oral Strips can be taken in a 24 hour period. You can take another dose only if 24 hours have passed since your previous dose. Tadalafil Oral Strip may be taken with or without food.
How to Use
Using Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) is very easy. Just put a single 20 mg Tadalia strip on your tongue and let it disintegrate. As soon as it dissolves the active ingredient Tadalafil will be instantly absorbed into the blood stream. The medical effect will start in less than 15 minutes and last for upto 36 hours after administration of the dose.
Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Patients with a hypersensitivity to Tadalafil or any inactive ingredient present in Tadalia oral strips.
- Administration of Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) to patients using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated.
- This product is contraindicated in patients with myocardial infarction within the last 90 days, unstable angina or angina occurring during sexual intercourse.
- Tadalia 20 mg is contraindicated in patients with uncontrolled hypertension, a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Patients who have loss of vision in one eye because of Non-arteritic Anterior Ischaemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) should not use this product.
The common side effects occurring in 2% or more of the patients undergoing treatment with Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) include headache, dyspepsia, back pain, myalgia, nasal congestion, flushing, and pain in limb. The other side effects are given below:
- Body as a Whole - asthenia, face edema, fatigue, pain
- Cardiovascular - angina pectoris, chest pain, hypotension, myocardial infarction, postural hypotension, palpitations, syncope, tachycardia
- Digestive - abnormal liver function tests, dry mouth, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastritis, GGTP increased, loose stools, nausea, upper abdominal pain, vomiting, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hemorrhoidal hemorrhage, rectal hemorrhage
- Musculoskeletal - arthralgia, neck pain
- Nervous - dizziness, hypesthesia, insomnia, paresthesia, somnolence, vertigo
- Renal and Urinary - renal impairment
- Respiratory - dyspnea, epistaxis, pharyngitis
- Skin and Appendages - pruritus, rash, sweating
- Ophthalmologic - blurred vision, changes in color vision, conjunctivitis (including conjunctival hyperemia), eye pain, lacrimation increase, swelling of eyelids
- Otologic - sudden decrease or loss of hearing, tinnitus
- Urogenital - erection increased, spontaneous penile erection
Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) and Alcohol
Doctors should advise their patients that both alcohol and Tadalafil oral strips (Tadalia), a PDE5 inhibitor, act as mild vasodilators and when taken in combination, blood pressure lowering effects of each individual product can be increased. Due to this effect, substantial consumption of alcohol (e.g., 5 units or greater) in combination with Tadalia oral strips can increase the potential for orthostatic signs and symptoms, including increase in heart rate, decrease in standing blood pressure, dizziness, and headache.
Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) - Fertility, Pregnancy, and Lactation
Tadalia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) are not indicated for use by women. Clinical studies have shown that a decrease in sperm concentration may occur in some men.